INNOVATING TOGETHER. Creating innovative products together with colleagues, customers, and partners and exploring new paths. As a leading technology group—this is what moves us. New trends and expectations are reshaping the sealing industry. Do you want to contribute to designing the future with us? Are you ready to contribute by rising to new challenges and seizing opportunities? If yes, FST is the place to be.
Our Trainee Program’s content is built off of the academic knowledge the Trainee has received while completing their degree as well as the individual needs, capabilities and objectives of the Trainee. The program is an 18 month program rotating to various locations throughout the Trainee’s home country and abroad. Upon the successful completion of the program, Trainee’s will take on a demanding and challenging role in their core field.
As a part of the Trainee Program, you can expect to:
- Develop your professional and decision-making skills through various project assignments and daily tasks
- Share your experiences and knowledge
- Gain international exposure and experience
- Receive guidance and clear expectations from an experienced advisor in your core field
- Receive regular feedback and participate in our internal Talent Management Process
- Build an extensive network within the organization
- Attend learning and development sessions and workshops
- Obtain a full-time offer of employment at the successful completion of the program based on your performance with in the division/function assigned
Essential Duties, Responsibilities:
- Develops manufacturing processes according to the product requirements
- Evaluates existing manufacturing processes: applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors and soliciting observations from operators
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
FST is looking for college graduates who will commit to long term growth and development with our organization. We provide opportunities for recent graduates to take on constructive assignments with meaningful responsibilities to prove your skills and receive regular feedback under the guidance of an Advisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree or higher in a technical field
- Practical work experience through internships and throughout academic career
- Strong interest in metal manufacturing
- Commitment to completing an 18 month program and dedicated to advancing their career with Freudenberg long term
- Exemplify a satisfactory level of living the Freudenberg Guiding Principles
- Fluent in Czech and English
- German appreciated but not required
- Interest in relocation as well as an international assignments
Location: Chrastava, Czech Republic
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and approach, Freudenberg offers excellent conditions and a corporate culture that fosters your personal development and call for perfection.
Do you have any questions?
Markéta Urbánková firstname.lastname@example.org