This is an outstanding opportunity for a proactive Engineer of Mechatronics and Robotics to gain hands on experience within this innovative company. Mentored throughout, you will assist in designing and developing advanced technological products through to prototyping and production, often starting with a simple idea. Given responsibility early on this is a great chance to shine and showcase your engineering ability.
- You will be working with the control and automations engineer to develop control
- Machine control system design using standard PLC programming languages defined in IEC 61131-3 Languages (such as Twincat 3)
- You will assist the project team to deliver the automation aspects of projects
- You will attend internal and external project meetings
- You may be given your own small projects (with guidance and support)