Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world. And you will grow too.
Wood Products division provides versatile wood-based solutions for building and housing. Our product range covers all areas of urban construction including massive wood elements and housing modules, wood components and pellets. We also offer a variety of sawn timber goods. Our customers are mainly construction and joinery companies, merchandisers and retailers. Wood Products operates globally and has more than 20 production units in.
You will belong to a team with members located in different locations across Europe. You will be responsible for the elaboration of customer orders for engineered wood products delivered to global destinations. CAD Engineers/CAD Specialists are analyzing, interpreting and elaborating customer order data to allow for production and for just in time delivery.
- Follows the pre-defined processes for customer order elaboration;
- understands the customer needs based on drawings and/or other relevant project information;
- assesses the feasibility of customer order data and proposes potential alternatives if necessary;
- import of different CAD file formats into the hsbCAD software;
- redesign and/or conversion of 3D CAD objects according to required data standards;
- preparation of approval documents for final check by customer;
- graphical load planning;
- preparation of data and information required for invoicing;
- proposing reasonable alternatives to customers if suitable and/or necessary;
- ordering externally sourced goods (e.g. glulam, fixings, etc.);
- maintenance of ERP system (WPS);
- offer elaboration for specific customers.
- Carpenter, CAD designer or equivalent education;
- experience in Timber construction is of advantage;
- good communication skills in both spoken and written English (B2) / Czech – native / German - advantage;
- experience with CAD software (AutoCAD, etc.);
- pro-active and customer focused attitude, ability to analyze customer information and to find suitable solutions;
- is a team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- communicates fluently and clearly;
- structured working approach and good self-management;
- is capable to work in an international team;
- sets priorities, meets deadlines and performs well under pressure.
- Extra holidays (5 weeks);
- flexi working time;
- annual and semi-annual bonuses;
- pension plan contribution;
- cafeteria 800 CZK / m;
- commuting allowance;
- meal vouchers per 120 CZK;
- strong international company background;
- interesting and responsible work in a pleasant work environment;
- professional and career development, including the possibility of further education.
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviors in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up to date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective;
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly on the basis of incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions;
- Do what’s right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso’s values and Code of Conduct – in difficult times as well as good times;
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Mgr. Júlia Šišková, ; T: +420 720 749 201